C Development Intern
An opportunity for a Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI FW) Development Intern is available. Develop UEFI FW reference code and related documentation to enable Intel silicon products, such as next generation's chipsets and CPUs, dedicated to client and server markets. Work closely with Intel silicon design teams and become involved in software, and especially in UEFI FW, during planning, design, development and validation of client and server's programs.
You will be a part of global team working on next generations of Intel products, providing UEFI FW reference code to enable crucial technologies for many Intel client and server platforms. The client and server programs covered by the team are targeting not only mobile, desktop or traditional enterprise server customers but also cloud, automotive and mobile networks solutions.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Understanding client and server platform, SoC and IP requirements
- Designing UEFI FW solutions
- Developing UEFI FW in C language
- Testing developed UEFI FW reference code
- Debugging UEFI FW
- Integrating UEFI FW with other client and server hardware and software platform components, like CPU, PCH, FW, OS drivers, etc.
Candidate must possess a relevant education background and active student status for next 12 or 24 months.
- Experience in programming in C
- Experience in development using version control system (e.g., git)
- Interested in learning about Intel architecture: x86, x64
- Good teamwork and cooperation skills
- Good English skills for verbal communication and technical documentation authorship
- Good presentation skills
What We Offer:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- - Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.