Intel Corporation is the worlds leading technology company that develops, designs, manufactures, and markets semiconductor processors that empower digitization and enrich lives.
We operate in over 60 countries with Manufacturing, Distribution and RnD activities in the Americas, EMEA and Asia.
The Corporate Controllers Office CCO is seeking a Poland Accounting Controller to play a critical role in leading and developing Intels Poland Accounting Operations and processes, as Intel continues to expand its worldwide footprint and investments as part of its IDM 2 0 strategy.
The scope of this role includes Intel operations in Germany and the Netherlands also.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience and deep subject matter expertise in International Accounting, IFRS, local regulations and compliances.
The successful candidate will lead a team of 10 and influence both functional and local business leaders, together with the drive and leadership skills to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our accounting processes.
The Poland Controller is also a key partner in International Accounting staff supporting the broader global Corporate Accounting Organisation CAO Objectives.
Key Responsibilities include
- Lead and be accountable for Intels Local Statutory and other regulatory compliances for all of Intels Poland, German and Netherlands integrated Legal Entities.
- Manage the engagement with EY as our External Auditor, for delivery of the annual Statutory Audits. Leading the Accounting aspects around Capital and Tax incentives ,Supporting MnAs, Legal Entity restructuring and liquidations.
- Supporting and enabling Governmental and Regulatory Audits Growing and developing a team of accounting professionals, to drive end to end financial ownership and local reporting.
- Ensure that Accounting team is well connected, engaged, and collaborates with US Corporate Accounting COEs, Tax, Treasury, Legal, and other business partners.
- Ability to work effectively on cross functional and international teams while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and timelines.
- Bachelors, Masters or MBA degree in Finance is an advantage
- Professional Accounting Qualification CPA or equivalent
- 10 or more years of related practical experience.
- Significant managerial experience and demonstrated capabilities in leading an organization.
- Ability to effectively work across organizations and geographies with tolerance for high ambiguity.
- Experience and understanding of different GAAP's including US GAAP Accounting, Consolidations and local financial areas.
- Proven track record of strong partnering, influencing, negotiation.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to challenge the status quo to drive efficiency in Operations.