Sr. Technical Program Manager
The Xe Architecture and Engineering (XAE) Team, is responsible for architectural definition, performance, projection, optimization and front-end development of Display, Graphics, Media, AI and Compute IP's for all Intel integrated and discrete graphics products. If you are passionate about GPUs and interested in innovating and disrupting the industry, the XAE Team has hardware, software, power, performance, projection and architect opportunities for you. Be a part of Intel's Xe Architecture and Engineering Team and be at the center of defining and designing future integrated and discrete graphics products for use in Client and Datacenter markets.
As a Sr. Technical Program Manager, you will play a central role in driving the process to define next generation graphics.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing the architecture deliverables for architecture definition, simulators, test content, and key components of Performance and Power projections
- Balancing feature requirements with engineering scope and align definition timelines to Intel's roadmap and milestones
- Guiding senior architects to address product challenges, manage status, and serve as the program focal point-of-contact as well as chairing various forums and scheduling project decisions into the program control meetings
- Working closely with the model developers and key stakeholders to ensure performance models, test content, and high confidence performance and power estimates are delivered in a timely manner
- Demonstrating strong organizational skills, ability to predict and close issues, and effectively communicate to architecture, engineering, and planning partners
- Tracking and reporting IP and simulators development key indicators to senior technical leaders and executives
Behavioral Attributes Sought:
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Manage collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Drive compliance with defined work processes
- Manage multiple priorities
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Skills and Experience
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/ Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field with 6+ years of experience. OR a Master's degree in the same fields with 4+ years of experience:
Your experience must be in the following:
- Product-level program management OR product strategic planning
- Driving cross-functional alignment to common goals and timelines
- Technical background and experience with architecture or logic design (RTL development, emulation, performance validation, functional validation) or software development.
- Experience as Technical/ Engineering Program Manager, or Hardware Engineering Lead for programs from inception to production
- 3D graphics and HW/SW architecture experience
- Technical background and experience in Low Level software/Firmware development
- Creating scripts, macros, or small applications to automate work processes and indicators using C#, .NET, PowerBI, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Python or similar tools
- Knowledge of databases for managing project data
- Collaboration tools, such as JIRA, MS Planner, MS To-Do, or MS Teams
- Developing and interpreting performance indicators to guide definition process
Inside this Business GroupThe focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center. Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.
Other LocationsUS,CA,San Diego;US,CA,Santa Clara;US,AZ,Virtual
Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlAnnual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado, New York, Washington, California: $118,860.00-$196,720.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
You don't have Recently Viewed Jobs yet.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs