Security Validation Lead
Are you passionate about working on cutting edge technology and bringing it to life? Then the Xe Silicon Engineering team has opportunities for you. This team focus on designing, validating and delivering all silicon that drives our Xe product roadmap. We are looking for a Pre-Silicon Verification Lead/ Architect to join our team. In this position, you will be working as part of a Pre-Silicon Fabric IP Verification Team for current and next generation Graphics Products.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Architecting and driving IP/Fabric Verification environment Strategy and Execution
- Developing and utilizing various software tools and/or methodologies with the goal to ensure highly configurable and reusable functional models (including synthesizable models)
- Creating necessary tool/test environments, test content, and verification flows
- Responsible for collaborating with SOC/IP verification teams in defining reusable functional and reference models
- Potentially participating in the debug of failures to identify modelling issues.
- Continuously improve and maintain quality of functional models to keep up with design and verification requirements
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership in driving execution across different functional team
- Possess strong teamwork, problem-solving and influencing skills along with abilities to work with different geographical locations
There are very few hardware design teams in the world that build these parallel GPU products that are re-shaping the computing and data center world. This is your opportunity to be in the center of the development of the next generation of these products.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum skills and experience:
Candidate must have a Bachelor's in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields with 15+ years of Industry experience. OR a Master’s in same fields with 9+ years of experience:
You experience will be in the following
- SoC/IP/Subsystem Verification (UVM, System Verilog etc..)
- RTL/Testbench debugging skills
- SV/UVM Testbench creation, VIP/BFM integration, configuration
- Write verification strategy/plan, test plan, bug filing (Jira/HSD)
- Test writing, Regression management, Coverage (Functional/Code) etc
- Hardware Security Policies and Architecture
Preferred skills and experience:
- Deep knowledge of any modern complex bus protocol (PCIe, USB4, CXL etc)
- Solid experience in Security Verification
- Cache Coherency (Caching/Home Agent) Verification experience
Inside this Business GroupThe focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center. Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.
Other LocationsUS,CA,Santa Clara;US,AZ,Virtual
Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado, New York, Washington, California: $156,410.00-$250,410.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
Working ModelThis role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- Graduate Intern Technical Bengaluru, India View Job
- System Software Development Engineer (Intern) Bengaluru, India View Job
- Pre Si Verification Intern Bengaluru, India View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs