Intel Dalian Sr. Staff technologist/Principal Engineer/Area Manager/Director/Managing Director
Intel Dalian (DMTM) has been rapidly expanding for last few years and grew to an advanced 3D NAND facility with over 5000 talents organization. The facility includes both high volume manufacturing (HVM) and technology development (DTD), which is currently developing multiple generations of cutting-edge 3D NAND technology and producing over 1 million revenue wafers with the world class safety, technology, quality, yield, output and cost.
We are looking for Sr. talentswhich includes Sr. technologist, Principal engineer, Area Manager, Director for both TD and HVM organization.
The ideal candidates should have a successful track record of delivering leading edge process capability (with one or multiple of following engineering area background) and demonstrated collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams including equipment and material vendors.
- Process module: Dry Etch, Wet Cleans, Thin Films, Defect Metrology, CVD, Diffusion, Lithography, CMP …etc.
- Process integration/RDA/Yield enhancement /Device/ Quality/Product/Reliability…etc.
Depending on the role, selected candidates might assume some or all of the following job responsibilities:
- Defining roadmaps to meet requirements, goals and milestones for a new technology process.
- Leading and conducting process, equipment and material development projects with equipment and material suppliers
- Providing factory leadership in transfer, start up, and ramp of a high-volume manufacturing facility, running 300mm wafer fab processes.
- Managing proactive tactical planning and execution of the production, resource planning and meeting output goals/commits.
- Leading and coordinating teams to improve technology health and yield improvement activities to make DMTM a world best in class factory.
- Lead the organization to set technical direction and maintain world class quality culture in DMTM.
- PhD degree (or MS/BA) in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry, or an equivalent field, with 15+ years of working experience in Semi fabrication industry
- A strong understanding of semiconductor process flow technology issues, manufacturing science and systems, and engineering applications.
- Ability to direct and make technical decisions is a requirement
- Direct people management experiences required for people management positions.
Now is an exciting time to be at DMTM - come join our NAND-DTM and work on the most advanced 3DNAND and SSD technology in the world. As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses industry-leading SSD technology and the most capable Quadruple Level Cell (QLC) NAND Flash products, and you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSD business at SK Hynix.
Inside this Business GroupEmployees in Intel's NAND Product Group deliver solutions that are transforming computing across all segments from data centers to Ultrabooks. They invent, develop, bring to market and support customers with leading-edge NAND flash memory and system level solutions such as solid state drives (SSDs). SSDs are accelerating performance for gaming enthusiasts, reducing total cost of ownership for IT managers of data centers and improving security and reliability for businesses. This dynamic group is strategically positioned to become the leading Non-Volatile Memory solution supplier for the compute segment and is a key to expanding markets and continuing the growth for Intel.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlPosition of TrustThis role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.
You don't have Recently Viewed Jobs yet.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs