Sales Development Account Manager Global Scale
Buenos Aires, Argentina Job ID JR0243938 Job Category Sales Work Mode Hybrid Experience Level Experienced
The successful candidate will be responsible, but not limited to:
- In charge of the consumption revenue target with Dell in Mexico Caribean and Latin America (MCLA) countries (Andino, SOCO, NOLA) for Client Computer Group (CCG) and Data Center & AI group (DCAI).
- Accountable to execute Market Development Fund (MDF) budget allocated to the region to achieve consumption revenue target, MSS target, and brand relevance and position within Dell stakeholders.
- Support Dell to win in the market by engaging with Dell sales and mkt teams in the region across different route to markets (Direct/Channel, Distis, Retail) to assess challenges and opportunities.
- Use Intel tools to achieve goals and help Dell to be competitive with Intel (MDF execution, meetcomp process, Win Back, RSA, product support, roadmap guidance, competitive response).
- Main point of contact for Dell stakeholders in covered region in charge of the client & Datacenter biz to drive joint success.
- Connect Dell and Intel teams in covered region to create synergies and collaborative work between teams to win deals in Intel covered accounts.
- Responsible for developing and driving trainings, events, sales incentive and other strategies that make sense to help Dell and Intel growth.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related fields OR equivalent experience (4 years)plus:
- 4+ years of Account Management Experience, in sales and marketing teams. And at least 2 of them working with Technology Industries
- Fluent/Advanced English Level
- Regular travel will be required
- Consumer/Commercial market knowledge
- Co-marketing proven experience and strong execution record
- Familiar with current PC platform offerings and understanding of our Data Center roadmap, Customer value proposition are key
- Intel product knowledge
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- SoC Design Engg - Intern Bengaluru, India View Job
- Graduate Intern - Product Development Engineer Bengaluru, India View Job
- System Validation Engineer - Intern Bengaluru, India View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs