Retail Sales and Marketing Intern
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be supporting Intel's Sales Team. Your role is primarily to assist the account team in their sales and marketing engagement with customers and internal stakeholders.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions.
SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business.
Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our billings customers while also pulling end solutions through to consumption. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples.
The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Business data analysis, reporting and ROI.
- Current state of business tracking and reporting concerning customers, segment and products.
- Gathering and analyzing market data with providing recommendations.
- Supporting the sales management team on the tracking, reporting and processing of customer leads through Intel's Sales cloud.
- Supporting the Inside Sales teams with tool expertise.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders at LATAM level.
- Working with worldwide teams to communicate projects status, identify issues and discuss relevant solutions.
A successful candidate must demonstrate the following Soft Skills and Behavioral Traits:
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Customer Orientation (internal/external).
- Comfortable working in a self-directed environment.
- Good at working in a virtual team environment - team members will be based in several countries.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach to work
In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs and can be expected to gain valuable insight that can further their interest in your chosen career field. In addition to office duties, the intern will have the opportunity to meet managers, executives, and members of the team.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a non-technical field.
- Candidates should be at least in the second year of university and must be active students.
- Willing to work 20 hours per week.
- Advanced English level.
- Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivots, formulas, vlookups, etc).
- Advanced Power BI.
- Well-founded background in computing technologies or equivalent industry knowledge.
- Portuguese is a bonus but not essential.
- Business/internship experience is a bonus.
- Marketing as an area of interest.