The Compiler team within the Software and Advanced Technology Group at Intel, has an opportunity available for a Sr. Compiler Engineer. This is a great opportunity to on work on cutting-edge technologies to design, develop, debug, test compiler software and programming languages.
You will be working on Intel DPC++ Compatibility Tool and SYCLomatic project based on LLVM technology, to support source code to source code migration, performance analysis and optimization. As an engineer in this role, you will have an opportunity to work and collaborate with SYCL language workgroup, SYCL compiler team, oneAPI library teams, external partners and be a member of communities developing tools based on compiler technology.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
1. Design and development of Intel DPC++ Compatibility Tool and SYCLomatic project.
2. Development of test cases to cover new functionality and to increase code coverage.
3. Work with other compiler engineers and architects.
4. Work on other compiler technologies
5. Design, develop, debug and test compiler software and advanced compiler optimizations and features specific for Intel Architectures
6. Work directly with companies and communities developing compilers
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
1. Bachelor's with 6+ years of experience, a Master's with 4+ years of experience, or a Ph.D. with 2+ years in compiler development
2. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computational Sciences or related technical discipline
3. Experience in C/C++, object-oriented programming, data structures, and/or compiler theory
1. Experience working on compiler development such as Clang, LLVM, Fortran, GCC or similar tools.
2. Experience with performance analysis and optimization.
3. Knowledge of parallel programming using CUDA, SYCL and OpenCL.
4. System software development experience (operating systems, software development tools, etc.)
Inside this Business Group
Do you want to impact how thousands of software developers around the world use Intel platforms? Join the Developer Software Engineering (DSE) organization and work on the latest technology enabling compilers, debuggers, analyzers, libraries, and parallel runtimes. You will develop industry-leading software which abstracts and showcases Intel platforms, extracts peak performance, and amplifies Intel business through our Hardware and Software developer communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.