Are you interested in computer graphics and the opportunity to work with the Linux software engineering team on Intel's leading-edge Graphics products? Come and join us. The Open Source Storage and Graphics Center is responsible for developing Linux drivers and technology for Intel's Graphics/Compute products. This is a place where people do meaningful work and have fun doing it. We are a growing cross-geo organization, looking for brilliant, talented individuals to join us. In this role, you will need the technical leadership skills to dive deep into Intel's Linux device drivers. You will perform Linux device driver design, development, validation, documentation, and performance analysis. Your role will contribute toward the release of industry-leading features for Intel's discrete and integrated graphics products. You will have the opportunity to work directly with open source communities and across Intel.
- Must possess a Bachelor's or a Master's degree or a Ph.D. in Software Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Strong Programming Skills in C
- Candidate must have 3+ years of experience working in a software product development team
- 3+ years of working experience with developing and designing Linux device drivers
- Good understanding of Linux Operating system architecture and device driver model
- Working knowledge in the software engineering development lifecycle process
- Familiarity with Linux kernel open source contributions and practices
- Familiarity with Linux DRM subsystem and graphics/compute SW stack
- Familiarity with pre-silicon simulation and emulation platforms
- Debugging and system integration skills
- Experience working in large-scale software development teams and projects
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and with others in cross-site organizations
Inside this Business Group
The focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center. Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
This role will require an on-site presence.