Are you passionate about working on cutting edge technology and bringing it to life? Then the Xe Silicon Engineering team has opportunities for you. This team focus on designing, validating and delivering all silicon that drives our Xe product roadmap. We are looking for a Pre-Silicon Verification Lead/ Architect to join our team. In this position, you will be working as part of a Pre-Silicon Performance Verification Team for current and next generation Graphics Products.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
1. Architecting and driving Verification environment and infrastructure Strategy and Execution
2. Developing and utilizing various software tools and/or methodologies with the goal to ensure highly configurable and automated simulation and emulation testbench design
3. Creating necessary tool/test environments, test content, and verification flows
4. Responsible for collaborating with SOC/IP verification teams in defining reusable flows
5. Potentially participating in the debug of failures to identify environment issues
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
1. Strong written and verbal communication skills
2. Strong leadership in driving execution across different functional team
3. Possess strong teamwork, problem-solving and influencing skills along with abilities to work with different geographical locations
What we offer you:
1. We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
2. As a global company in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive and boredom-free environment, where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
3. We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, or Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corp.).
4. We provide unique benefits that cater to your needs: flexible work hours, private medical plan, travel medical care, life and disability insurance.
5. We encourage working hard, but also playing hard Intel employees are eligible for creative perks such as special recreation activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more.
There are very few hardware design teams in the world that build these parallel GPU products that are re-shaping the computing and data center world. This is your opportunity to be in the center of the development of the next generation of these products
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum skills and experience:
Candidate must have a Bachelor's in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related computing disciple and 12+ years of Industry experience.
Your experience must be in the following:
1. SOC/IP level verification/validation (UVM, XML, verilog etc..)
2. RTL debugging skills
3. SW development skills (UVM, Unit Testing and Test Driven Development) and Debug
4. Object-Oriented Programming Techniques: C/C++, Python or Perl
5. Verification tool/flows for simulation/emulation from various vendors
Preferred skills and experience:
1. Functional verification/validation
2. Computer Architecture, Graphics and Digital Logic knowledge
3. Reading and interpreting technical specs
Inside this Business Group
The focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center. Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.