Firmware Development Engineer
Job DescriptionIntel NEX Cloud Networking (NCNG) team delivers best-in-class Ethernet products and is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing-devices. NCNG's compelling Ethernet products move the world's data and are the foundations of cloud service and telecommunications data centers.
We are a team of problem solvers, experimenters, and innovators who are dedicated to designing the network technologies that currently lead and continue to transform datacenter ecosystems. As a world-class organization, we're looking for outstanding talent to accelerate our growth during an exciting time in Ethernet networking marketing technology.
As part of you role you will design and develop Embedded Software/Firmware micro-architecture.
You will apply test driven source code development and validation.
You will implement Real-Time design, memory tuning and release management.
You will provide various products and software support.
You will work with external and internal customers, including overseas.
- B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Total years of experience 8-12, relevant 5+ years hands-on experience in development, implementation and troubleshooting of software (C) on embedded platforms.
- Deep familiarity with RTOS
- Experience with board bring up and systems debugging
- Understand Software development Life Cycle.
- Working understanding of Continuous Integration environments
- The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with C# and/or Python
- Experience with ARM, Xtensa, ARC based processors and micro-controllers and communications protocols
- Linux experience, Linux Kernel, Device Driver development on Linux
- Experience in Agile (SCRUM) practices
- Experience with debugging tools such as bus analyzers and oscilloscopes
- Knowledge of system architecture
- Must work independently, be proactive
Inside this Business GroupThe Network & Edge Group brings together our network connectivity and edge into a business unit chartered to drive technology end to end product leadership. It's leadership Ethernet, Switch, IPU, Photonics, Network and Edge portfolio is comprised of leadership products critically important to our customers.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlIt has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- Executive Administrator Shenzhen, China View Job
- Linux and Lab Infrastructure Engineer Haifa, Israel View Job
- Backend Team Lead Tel Aviv, Israel View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs