Sr IT Systems Analyst
Information Technology (IT) has a critical role to play within Intel as we help our business partners drive the capabilities they need and help our Intel partners transform their businesses for the future. Come and join our IT team.
Intel is on a journey to embrace an internal foundry model, not only for our external customer commitments but also for our Intel product lines. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Systems Analyst to help us transform our existing SAP CPM capital systems and process or our core Finance Close and Reporting process. The project involves implementing new processes on existing ERP systems, connecting with downstream and legacy applications, and implementing new industry standard ERP and Planning solutions.
The position requires a skilled individual who can help manage all phases of the software development project lifecycle from the gathering of requirements through the testing and deployment of applications.
- Manage projects independently and help establish budget/timeline.
- Work with Business and Project team members in documenting requirements as well as implementing solutions for the requirements.
- Document custom program specifications through consultation with technical groups.
- Provide impact/option assessments to offer workable, efficient solutions.
- Proactively locate and correct potential problems and/or implement improvements.
- Create and/or facilitate full unit and system testing to ensure the functionality and accuracy and quality of the product (configuration and custom programs).
- Play a leadership role in the planning/ analysis, testing, and implementation phases, working closely with end-users and stakeholders to ensure project success
- Manage execution of functional testing, validation, system and integration testing and validation of solutions
- Manage end-to-end delivery of features.
- Determine systems specifications based on business requirements, working with business end users to elicit proper solution design
- Work to integrate/implement systems solutions working with development, quality, and release teams
- Produces systems delivery specifications, technical systems design, user procedure documents, training documents, and rollout procedures as applicable
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, and/or equivalent work experience 4 to 6+ years:
- Strong Finance domain knowledge
- Knowledgeable in SAP ECC and related financial functions
- Practical experience in requirements gathering and analysis, management and change management
- Experience in business requirements translations for IT teams
- Experience with development tracking and collaboration tools
- Project Management skills (Agile and water fall methodologies) is required, including knowledge of the Project Life Cycle / SDLC
- Very strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Experience in creating workflow diagrams (ex: wire frames, UML, Visio)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues in a clear way
- Technology driven business skills
- Experience in process improvement
- Scrum master experience
- Continuous integration experience
- Knowledge of design, code and test framework architecture
- SQL experience
- Knowledge of non-functional testing, including performance and security
- Experience with testing Web Services (REST, Soap)
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado, New York, Washington, California: $127,260.00-$203,620.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- Graduate Intern Technical Bengaluru, India View Job
- System Software Development Engineer (Intern) Bengaluru, India View Job
- Pre Si Verification Intern Bengaluru, India View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs