Account Executive - US Navy
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Intel's Public Sector team is seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to join our US Department of Defense and National Security Group as an Account Executive covering the Navy and Marine Corps. This team connects Intel's portfolio of technology, partners and ecosystem to US Government Defense and National Security priorities. You will represent Intel and our ecosystem in IT Modernization, HPC, AI, 5G, Cloud, Security and Edge in complex use cases and enterprise IT challenges.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Own the strategy, sales responsibilities, and customer relationships with the US Navy and Marine Corps.
- Demonstrated success selling to and supporting the US Navy and Department of Defense.
- Deep understanding of the US Navy's organization and command structure along with key priorities, strategy, and programs.
- Clear understanding of key Intel focus areas as they apply to the Department of Defense: Enterprise Compute-Cloud-Edge-5G-AI-HPC-Cyber.
- Influences and advocates Intel based products and solutions for Intel's Business units through a vertically oriented, solutions led approach to Business and IT.
- Foster C-Suite and Sr. Executive relationships, own executive briefings and executive sponsorships.
- Works with Intel resources and builder/partner sales teams to drive Intel based product purchases for DOD customers.
- Owns the business and technical relationships with all partners calling on our customers including; OEMs, CSPs, SIs, and ISVs. AE's exhibit a strong understanding of their customer's technology landscape and industry to drive customer's digital transformation and identify upselling/cross-selling opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Advocates on behalf of the customer internally, ensuring all needs of assigned accounts are being addressed.
- Collaborates with internal teams and partners to identify growth opportunities through account planning and delivery execution.
- Strives to meet and exceed financial revenue and forecasting goals for assigned accounts by winning programs and tenders.
- Travel to installations and events is a requirement.
This is a commissioned sales position
A Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- We are looking for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial team member with established relationships across the Navy ecosystem to join Intel's Defense and National Security Group.
- Willingness to effectively go from tactical level discussions with engineers and procurement decision makers to strategic activities with C-Suite, SES/SIS and general officers, as well as with Primes and solution partners.
- Willingness to build coalitions and effectively collaborate and partner with the broad Intel ecosystem including OEM's, ISV's, CSP's, VAR's, SI's, and the Channel is essential.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- 5+ years of experience in one of the following:
- Information Technology sales
- Active duty military experience in the IT Field
- 1+ years of Past experience working with or selling to and supporting the US Navy.
- San Diego, CA or DC Metro area based is Strongly preferred and a key consideration for candidate hire.
- Technical degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related.
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Other LocationsUS,VA,Fairfax;US,DC,Washington;US,CA,San Diego
Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado, New York, Washington, California: $192,390.00-$307,810.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
Working ModelThis role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security Researcher
“I’ve always wanted to do something that changes the world — at Intel, I feel appreciated, and I’ve gained more confidence in myself. It makes me feel like I’m capable of doing great things.”
- Software Engineer Team Lead Petah Tikva, Israel View Job
- Wireless SoC System Engineer Bengaluru, India View Job
- Software Engineer Multiple Locations View Job
You don't have Saved Jobs yet.View All Jobs