GPU Software Engineering Intern
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow!
We create world-changing technologies that improves life of each person on the planet every day and in ways that you probably don’t even see. From the technology inside self-order kiosks at fast food outlets to the data centers and networks which support your video streaming and all the way to AI enabling genomic sequencing, personalized healthcare and autonomous driving.
You’ll be joining a company that values every individual and strives to minimize our impact on the planet – we have just announced that we are water positive in 3 countries and use 100% green energy in all our US & European facilities. If you want to find out more click here.
We have big ambitions and a passion to work with others to address world challenges that no one can tackle alone. We would like you to be a part of this!
Our internships lasts 12 - 24 months and you’ll be with us part-time alongside your university degree. We ask that all applicants are current university students and will remain students during the length of our internship. Candidates must be based in Poland upon the start date of this internship and for its duration.
About the recruitment process
We will be considering your application against multiple roles based on your resume. Once your application is submitted, you can check the status of your application by accessing your candidate profile. You may receive emails from us informing you that your application has been unsuccessful. Please note that these emails are not referring to your overall application status. If your candidate profile is active on a job role, we will still be considering your application against other internship roles connected to this job profile.
You will have the possibility to work on the newest technologies associated with Intel Graphics both integrated and discrete.
Depending on the assignment you will:
- Develop and maintain 3D graphics drivers i.e. develop machine learning features for them,
- Develop and maintain tests and debug tools contributing to a complex graphics validation system,
- Develop and maintain automation and infrastructure for graphics driver build and test processes.
One of our focuses is to improve user experience for our customers and for this reason we often work with games and applications that uses 3D graphics.
We welcome applications from candidates with:
- C++, C# and/or Python,
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux,
- Ability to communicate in English.
It would be an additional advantage if you are familiar with or would like to develop your skills in:
- GIT, SQL, ASP.NET, Visual Studio,
- 3D APIs: Vulkan, Direct3D, OpenCL, OpenGL,
- Computer graphics theory,
- Games development,
- Compiler knowledge.
If you have your own projects, we would love to have a look at them, so remember to include their description or a link to GitHub profile in your CV. Please note that all your qualifications which may be useful for this role should be mentioned in your application.
What do we offer?
- Market-leading, competitive pay and benefits – quarterly pay bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch card, multisport/holiday card and many more (read about our benefits here).
- Flexible working time that can be changed during the internship and a remote or hybrid working model.
- Diverse and inclusive environment (read more about it here) and a dedicated intern community to help you get started in your new job.
- Being a part of a socially and ecologically responsible company (read more about it here).
- Dedicated training for you during your first weeks at the company to make your transition into work easier and a personal buddy to help you build your network, answer any questions and integrate you into your position.
- Opportunities for professional development – wide library of online trainings and learning platforms, support and guidance from your team and manager, and different assignment programs.
- The possibility to build a lifelong career at Intel.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
To meet our engineers & find out more about projects visit: Intel's technologies of the future.