High Performance Computing Optimization and Solution Architect
We are a high-performing and dynamic team of senior technical sales professionals within Intel Corporation's APJ-Asia Pacific and Japan. We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate learner who will thrive in an inclusive and diverse team-setting, engage opportunities with new approaches and persevere until success is realized.
In this commissioned technical sales role, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting at the technical level the APJ HPC/SuperCompute business goals taken by the APJ sales teams, i.e., the end user field teams in the Enterprise and Public Sector Group, the Partner Sales Group, and the Digital Sales Group, in conjunction with the CoE Group in the verticals.
- Advising and educating end-user customers, ISVs, OEMs, CSPs, partners and scale engines.
- Understanding the business use case and technical merits of a solution and co-owning relationships with customer and partner decision-makers to influence the customers purchasing decisions.
- Working with all audiences to accelerate the adoption of Intel-based platforms and to document gaps, providing feedback to solution stakeholders including vertical and horizontal business leaders and partners such as OEMs, system integrators, solution integrators, solution providers, ISVs and service providers.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers and partners through deep technical roadmap updates and technical trainings.
- Providing direct technical assistance to field teams and pricing teams while working on tenders, including building the architecture of the solution at the HW, SW and Data Center levels, analyzing performance and pricing of the solutions submitted by partners ---as well as competition-based solutions--- to identify the right Intel ingredients for winning the tender.
- Interfacing with Sr. technical decision makers for Line of Business and Operational Technology Groups and representing customer market segment requirements back into the business unit for future product planning.
A successful candidate will possess:
- Strong understanding of Technical Computing, including a good understanding of the impact of software and performance metrics on optimal solutions for the customer.
- Experienced selling to customers and selling with or through Intel's ecosystem. Strong existing relationships with the customers and ecosystem is preferred.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Recognized expertise on technologies in HPC and AI.
- The ability to conduct large complex business analysis of deals including pricing, supply, multiple competing ecosystem partners, and multiparty business agreements.
- Good math skills to analyze the competitive solutions and work with pricing teams on Meetcomps and program pricing recommendations.
- Extensive experience interacting with internal and external HPC stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills to execute effectively across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Regular business travel is required.
- Very good technical understanding of HPC and data analytics, AI market domain for both hardware and software.
- The Desire to win, will be Aggressive, Proactive, and a Strategic thinker and operationally excellent.
- Sufficient experience with High Performance Computing (HPC) and/or analytics system architectures (parallel clusters, grid computing, data analytics, HPC in the cloud, etc).
- SW development experience in the HPC ecosystem is a strong plus.
- Expertise in the areas of Data Center architecture, Power and Cooling are a plus.
- Technical leadership capabilities, taking the initiative and driving projects through to completion.
- Strong customer facing and presenting skills with a track record of successful engagements.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- 5+ years of proven successful experience with HPC or SW-optimized technical computing or A Ph.D. with 3 + years of HPC HPC or SW-optimized technical computing.
- Masters or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, or related areas.
- Current, relevant technical experience, in ITS, TSS or Solutions Architect type positions.
- Hands-on experience with typical HPC/AI Clusters with Intel Development Tools like One API, Intel Parallel Studio etc.
- A strong network among the HPC community both internally and externally to hit the ground running.
- Knowledge/experience of Data Center Visual Compute use cases and solutions.
- Relevant industry-recognized accreditations/certifications
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security ResearcherIch wollte schon immer etwas tun, das die Welt verändert – bei Intel fühle ich mich geschätzt und ich habe mehr Selbstvertrauen gewonnen. Die Arbeit gibt mir das Gefühl, dass ich in der Lage bin, Großes zu leisten.
- Executive Administrator Shenzhen, China Jetzt bewerben
- Linux and Lab Infrastructure Engineer Haifa, Israel Jetzt bewerben
- Backend Team Lead Tel Aviv, Israel Jetzt bewerben
Sie haben noch keine gespeicherten Jobs.Alle Stellenangebote Ansehen