Practical Engineer Student for Liquid Industrial Water System Group - in Shifts - K. Gat
In this position, you will be working in the Liquid Industrial Water System area in corporate services organization in Kiryat Gat, in order to verify systems are functioning well, performing all maintenance activities on the equipment and monitoring the equipment constantly.
Systems activities on the shift includes: Read and Rounds, coordination and management of activities, performance of repairs and advanced trouble shooting of equipment (which includes mechanical and electronic systems) and management of excursions based on RFC'S.
You will be working in shifts schedule.
- You should be studying for a Practical Engineer degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Water or Chemical
- Minumum of 3 semesters till graduation
- Ability to work 2-3 shifts a week (1 shift must be morning shift (8:00-17:00), others can Be during the night or weekend).
Additional qualifications include:
- High level and experience with EXCEL, ACCESS and Microsoft Office
- Multitasking and ability to work in parallel on many tasks
- Ability to work in team with good team relations
- Ability to work with priorities
- High Technical skills and ability
- Ability to work independently
- High customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- High ability to express verbally and in written in English
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Working ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.
Sie haben noch keine gespeicherten Jobs.Alle Stellenangebote Ansehen