Manufacturing Systems Engineer - Oregon Die Prep
As a Manufacturing Systems Engineer (MSE), you will leverage technical skills and relationships across Oregon Die Prep (ODP) and our manufacturing network in order to ensure robust systems and business processes are in place to support factory needs. You will have a unique opportunity to work alongside a team of MSEs as well as both HVM (High-Volume Manufacturing) and TD (Technology Development) partners on the Aloha campus in Die Prep and Die Sort and work with VF partners in Kulim, Cheng Du, New Mexico and our Ronler Acres campus. You will drive process improvement, provide data analysis, and lead new systems/application implementations.
ODP is one of our fast-growing groups with increased process flow and capability challenges being added with technologies changes for Die Prep and Wafer Level Assembly flows.
Responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Provides tactical and strategic operational support to ensure the successful development and ramp of a high volume fabrication facility.
- Defines and drives the development and implementation of manufacturing decision support tools and methodologies and maintains standards for operation sequences and processes.
- Analyzes data to identify system enhancements and optimization opportunity and drives the roadmap for implementation.
- Partnering with factory Captain of the Ship (COS) Operations Managers and Process Engineers to develop strategies and tools to manage tactical WIP (Work In Progress) flow through the factory.
- Partnering with Automation staff to troubleshoot and break-fix report and application issues, as well as providing key input into development on new analysis tools report capabilities and user interfaces UIs (User Interface). Completing thorough analyses of factory performance metrics and providing recommendations for improvements to the team and factory management.
- Tactical modeling of WIP movement to predict factory dynamics and to verify new operational techniques.
- Acting as a liaison between Production and other factory groups such as module Production Planning and Automation.
In addition to the qualifications a successful candidate will demonstrate:
Ability to perform Data Mining
Verbal and written communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Leadership. Teamwork. Self-direct. Ownership.
Curiosity and willingness to learn new skills.
Adapt to a rapidly changing complex environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in an Engineering field (preferably Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering).
2+ years of experience in data collection and analysis
Operations Research knowledge (Theory of Constraints, Linear Programming, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Science).
Advanced quantitative and reporting skills (Excel, SQL, Visual Basic, querying through SQL/Pathfinder).
Knowledge in MES (Manufacturing Execution System) factory control system.
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Working ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.
Sie haben noch keine gespeicherten Jobs.Alle Stellenangebote Ansehen