CPM GER Business Analyst
Danzig, Woiwodschaft Pommern, Polen| Leixlip, Leinster, Irland Anzeigen-ID JR0247952 Stellenkategorie Human Resources Arbeitsmodus Hybrid
Job DescriptionThe Corporate People Movement (CPM) GER Business Analyst role is part of the Global Workforce Mobility (GWM) group, within the Human Resources Global Services (HRGS) organization. GWM is responsible for delivering services to over 120K Intel employees in over 50 countries. The breadth of services includes relocation, immigration, travel, corporate card, expense reimbursements, and CPM. The CPM team supports Business Groups and Business HR with achieving their organizational workforce transitions. The CPM GER Business Analyst role supports various aspects of people movement at Intel, including partnerships across GER to execute people movement programs.
- Ownership of operational activities to support CPM team, business partners and customers
- Ensures operational excellence and quality standards are met and takes actions as appropriate
- Ensures adherence to corporate policies and regional/country legal compliance requirements
- Utilizes business acumen and problem solving to remove obstacles and redefine approaches
- Develop, implement and document process/system enhancements that enable optimization
- Supports a positive working environment for CPM team, business partners and customers
- Develop end-to-end subject matter expertise of CPM policies, systems, and processes
- Take ownership for all CPM data management ensuring data integrity
- Capability with organizing, storing, updating and analyzing large data sets
- Handle highly confidential/sensitive data and information with utmost discretion
- Technical capability with knowledge of HR systems and processes (Workday preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Work effectively through complexity, ambiguity and rapidly changing circumstances
- Apply critical thinking and innovation to generate potential solutions
- Continually learn, listen, seek different perspectives and be inclusive
- Support stakeholders in the use of systems
- Build strong collaborative partnerships with CPM team, business partners and customers
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of equivalent experience or a Master's degree with 3+ years of equivalent experience
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Other LocationsIE, Leixlip
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Sie haben noch keine gespeicherten Jobs.Alle Stellenangebote Ansehen