1. Installing, qualifying and put into operation the Assembly and Finish equipment and process.
2. Implementing the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain it within control, so no safety or quality incident occur and performance targets are met. Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
3. Defining maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians and partnering with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards. Will use High Precision Maintenance methods to execute and improve preventive maintenance of the equipment. Provide basic and advanced support for troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment including corrective and preventive maintenance.
4. Coordinating, implementing and developing equipment and process improvements in regards to safety, quality and efficiency. Will use lean rules, principle and methods to determine improvement opportunities and develop solutions. Will resolve process problems by applying structured problem methodologies (Model Based Problem Solving, Lean and Statistics).
5. Module critical success indicators and collaborating with other engineering functions in Mfg. process and systems improvements. Owns processing or handling equipment specification.
1. 3rd/last year student (Bachelor Degree) in Electrical / Electronic / Automation / Mechanical / Mechatronic / Industrial System Engineering or related majors
2. Will graduate in 2019
3. English communication skills: Basic/Intermediate level
4. Knowledge of data collection and analysis
5. Knowledge on design mechanical part
6. Knowledge of plasma/image processing
7. Computer skills (Visual Basic, Develop Apps, etc.)
8. Knowledge about LEAN or 5S is an advantageInside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth