This position can work in either Test or Assembly Engineering Department. The Process & Equipment Engineer is responsible for:
1. Install, qualify and put into operation the module equipment and process.
2. Implement the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain it within control, so no safety or quality incident occur and performance targets are met. Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
3. Define maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians and partner with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards.
4. Coordinate, implement and develop equipment and process improvements in regards to safety, quality and efficiency.
1. Bachelor of Engineering, major in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering, or related disciplines, and graduated before June 2018.
2. Strong verbal, written, and communication skills in English.
3. Can work on shift (12 hours/day, 4 days/week) if required to support Manufacturing/ New Product Introduction. Strong technical knowledge in equipment and process, strong problem solving skill to resolve complex issues.
4. Able to work effectively either independence or in a team, be proactive to challenge status quo, be honest/direct/constructive confrontation. Professional to ensure meet commitment 100% of the time.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth