Internal Communications Intern
We are looking for a 6-12 months intern candidate, which is suitable for undergraduate students. As an internal communications intern, you will play a dynamic role in Employee Communications team to support Intel Vietnam internal communications.
- Translate communications materials from English to Vietnamese & vice versa, on a frequent basis.
- Design content & visual for company’s internal communication materials, including: printed comms (standee, banner), bi-weekly newsletter, leadership message, organizational announcement, employee stories, etc.
- Produce videos, from planning, drafting storyline to shooting & editing
- Support to design communications materials for site-wide events when need arises
- Support communications events
Inside this Business Group
- Be fluent in written communications, both English & Vietnamese
- Demonstrate strong graphic design/ video production experience with proven portfolio. Be proficient in using design/ video editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effect)
- Be able to work independently or as part of the team to achieve high-quality results
- Must have a “can-do” attitude, be able to work under pressure & tight deadline
- Pay attention to details
- Art Design, Communication, Journalism majors are preferred
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth