As a Senior Networking Product Validation Engineer in Intel Poland Ethernet Networking Division ND you will provide product validation and integration services for Intel Ethernet products - controllers and switch IP.
You will become a member of a geographically dispersed organization, working closely with software and hardware teams in Poland, United States and Israel and serving a worldwide customer base.
Your work will support the goal of driving next-gen Intel networking architecture for cloud, communications and data center markets.
Your responsibilities in this position will include but not be limited to:
- Developing system level test plans
- Developing validation methodologies and environments
- Defining and creating test cases and test scripts
- Performing manual and automated testing
- Analyzing test results and helping with issue investigation and characterization
What we offer:
On top of a competitive salary, corporate perks and financial benefits such as bonuses and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corp., we offer you a unique opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies and top technical minds from all over the world. With Intel multi-billion dollar business and top tier cloud and telecommunications customers you will be able to make the actual impact on how the world will look like in future.
The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor/Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a similar technical area with 6+ years of relevant professional experience.
Required skills and experience include:
- Experience in Ethernet, IP, OpenvSwitch, VxLAN, Virtualization
- Solid programming experience in Python and Linux shell scripting
- Test Plan, Test Case, and Test Script Development experience
- Experience using Ixia/Spirent test equipment preferred
- Self-driven and able to function in an unstructured environment, with minimum supervision and guidance
- Excellent English verbal communication and writing skills
- Hands-on experience with network switches and routers
- Strong testing and troubleshooting/debugging skillsInside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.