When such a door opens, you can't afford to stay outside.
Intel invites you to make your first career step at our MVE (Manufacturing Validation Engineering) group .
About us -
Intel develops and manufactures the most innovative and amazing technologies. At the heart of each of these technologies lies the Intel processor, and the group that's responsible for this processor's performance, quality and manufacture - is MVE.
About the role -
At Intel's MVE you feel significant from day one. Since MVE delivers Intel's core products, you will have a unique opportunity to take part in major processes that affect the entire organization and the high-tech world.
We offer you an opportunity to take on challenges and responsibilities right from the start, with organized and professional mentoring and training programs.
At MVE you will be dealing with multiple interfaces on a daily basis. This will accelerate your professional progress and help you grow faster – and wider.
We are looking for motivated engineers to join the team to work in the highly challenging environment of product development across Intel's product families. We specifically responsible for paving the way for test content development and spearheading product test enabling for product engineers worldwide.
Responsibilities of the engineers may include:
- Pre-Silicon development & validation of reset sequences and functional flows on SoC environment
- Regression ownership, included debug in simulation and emulation environment & tools
- Generating infrastructure for test content validation using advanced simulation and emulation tools
- Silicon debug and characterization of silicon ability to define and execute experiments is preferred
BSc in Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- High communication skills & team player
- Problem solver
- Costumers orientation
- Python/Perl or any other script language
- Pre and/or Post Silicon validation/verification/debug experience
- Experience in working with IA/ARM Architectures either IP or Full Chip level DFT design for testerability / DFD design for debug
- System Verilog/specman Emulation / FPGA
- Integration / regression experience
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.