Digital Design Engineer m/f
IMPORTANT: Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Digital Design Engineer position which is frequently available at Intel. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
Intel is at the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. Join us and help us create the next generation of technologies like 5G that will shape the future.
Intel's Communication and Devices Group iCDG is a part of shaping the future of communication - connecting the growing number of wireless connected devices. We are ambitiously developing the key leading edge high speed and low power Interfaces IP subsystems for Intel wireless modem products. For our continuing strong business growth, we are looking for a talented digital designer with a strong technical background in design of advanced Interface circuits in deep-submicron CMOS technologies.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Concept definition, Analog to digital Interface specification
- RTL design with basics of Dft and IP verification
- Logic synthesis, Timing analysis - desired
- Close interaction with Verification engineers, Analog/Mixed signal designers, product architecture, design automation, post-silicon validation and test development teams to ensure high quality design validation and product delivery.
- Technical documentation
- Strong scripting and tool setup skills
- University / University of applied sciences: degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Information Technology or relevant areas
- Experienced, recent graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Experience in industry standard design EDA tools for design, simulation and verification (VCS, Questa, VHDL/Verilog, Spyglass, DC compiler..)
- Proven experience in complex digital design, synthesis and verification
- Experience in digital high speed I/O blocks and CMOS High Speed interfaces (Serdes, MIPI, M-Phy, PCIe, …) at least in 28nm, M-PHY competence would be a preference
- Fluent English, German desired
The candidate will work in a multicultural, multi-site environment and beside of mastering the mentioned technical skills, he must have evident project team spirit, engagement , communication skills and clear orientation to results.
We need you. Start today, Change tomorrow.
Inside this Business Group
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
- Chill-out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.