- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of highly innovative integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp and high volume manufacturing.
- Post-silicon validation, analysis and evaluation of new and redesigns, product characterization and support of product qualification.
- Yield stabilization and optimization during ramp-up and high volume manufacturing.
- Electrical analysis of customer returns and production problems.
- Implementation of cost reduction and improvement projects with respect to yield, test cost and delivery quality.
- Product responsibility after completion of the development during the high volume manufacturing phase until end of life. Technical interface for the production sites.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Electrical Engineering / Material Science with more than 5 years experience in the field of IC development and/or production.
- Solid knowledge in the various fields of IC development (design, test, analysis, verification, layout) and IC production (technology, wafer processing, assembly, production test, quality and reliability, yield, logistics).
- Experience in statistical data analysis and data mining.
- Strong analytical skills and proven competency in problem solving.
- Project management experience and good interpersonal skills.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.