Pre-Silicon Verification Manager Job
Date: Aug 7, 2014
Location: Shannon, IE
Senior Manager Role
This position is for a Pre-Silicon ASIC/SoC Verification Manager in the Intel Shannon Silicon Group. The candidate should have strong technical and managerial skills to lead a highly efficient pre-silicon RTL verification team. Must be able to interface with cross-functional and cross-geo teams to jointly formulate block, cluster, or chip level verification environments, plans and lead them to smooth and successful execution. The candidate will have to work closely with all stakeholders to develop and maintain detailed schedules, set priorities, provide clear work direction to the team. Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading a team of ASIC/SoC Verification engineers throughout the entire verification process
- Planning, scheduling, tracking, and execution of verification projects
- Manage the performance of the team members to ensure the team is successful
- Developing the verification suite using leading edge verification methodologies & tools
The candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- BSEE (or equivalent) & 6 to 10 years ASIC Design Verification experience including several years in a technical leader / manager role.
- Strong verification skills with SystemVerilog based OVM / UVM, VMM or related methodology.
- SystemVerilog/VHDL, C/C++ & logic design experience
- Familiarity with modern verification tools and techniques such as Coverage Driven Verification and Formal Verification.
- Understanding of PCIe, Ethernet and Intel Architecture
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Ireland-Ireland, Shannon
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Posting Date: Aug 6, 2014
Business Group The Datacenter and Connected Systems group drives new products and technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
Posting Statement: N/A
Job Segment: Manager, Management