Quark Pre-Silicon Validation Engineer Job
Date: Mar 2, 2014
Location Leixlip, IE
The Intel Ireland Silicon Development Team is seeking a motivated Senior Verification Engineer to support its expanding operations.
The Hardware and Software design engineers in this team have worked on the successful Quark SoC and Galileo Programs,
and are continuing to work on innovative SoC Solution Stack based Products for the Emerging Internet of Things [IOT] and Wearable Markets.
Check out this link for more information on the Quark IoT Solutions Group http://intel.ly/1k7hLsH
The team is looking for an enthusiastic talented engineer with the ability to contribute to the architecture and design of these products.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Contributing within experienced teams to the successful definition of new Intel products.
- Architectural Development of Complex Pre-Silicon Verification Testbenches.
- Development of Verification plans.
- Rigorously executing Validation Plans to ensure Right First Time Success of our Products.
- Work directly with hardware architects and logic designers to influence overall system design.
- Develop architecture and specifications of the product for our customers.
- Interaction with the Intel product divisions worldwide to define and support product test and support strategies.
You should possess an honours degree in Engineering (Electronic Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent. Additional qualifications include:
- 5 to 10 years of industry experience
- A strong background in the pre-silicon validation of complex ASIC and SOC designs
- Proven track record of successful first time delivery of projects
- A self-starter with the potential to assume leadership roles
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment
- Experience with industry standard development and verification tools and methodologies
- Experience of System Verilog and/or VMM/OVM/UVM highly desired
The following qualifications would be added advantages:
- Experience with languages such as C/C++, SystemC, Perl, TCL, Specman e, Shell scripting, XML, OVM/UVM
- Experience with code and functional coverage implementation and analysis
- Experience using Formal Verification Tools
- Knowledge of Software paradigms such as Polymorphism and Inheritance
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Ireland-Ireland, Leixlip
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Posting Date: Dec 4, 2013
Business Group Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
Posting Statement: N/A
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Graphic Design, Embedded, Technology, Engineering, Creative