Quark Pre-Silicon Verification Engineer Job
Date: Aug 23, 2014
Location: Leixlip, IE
Drive an Industry Forward
Creating and extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth--that's our vision, is it yours? We are changing the world at Intel. At Intel Ireland, the Quark Pre-Silicon Valildation / Verification team have worked on the successful Quark SoC and Galileo Programs, and are continuing to work on innovative SoC Solution Stack based Products for the Emerging Internet of Things [IOT] and Wearable Markets; http://intel.ly/1k7hLsH
Step inside our world and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. And through this shared dedication—this culture of innovation and exploration—we do more than deliver the latest technologies. We deliver the future. See for yourself. Look Inside.
That’s where you come in. We need innovators and proven communicators like you to push our thinking. We need your strong collaboration and organizational skills, as well as your ability to effectively work with and manage teams. You will help push us to the next level. Joining Intel’s Internet of Things means joining a dynamic team at a company that has established a reputation for innovation.
As a Verification Engineer, you will play an integral role in contributing within experienced teams to the successful definition of new Intel products whilst working closely with the Architecture, SoC Security, RTL, Physical and Manufacturing teams to ensure the design will achieve right-first-time silicon in high volume production.
Other responsibilities include:
· Architectural Development of Complex Pre-Silicon Verification Testbenches.
Development of Verification plans
· Rigorously executing Validation Plans to ensure Right First Time Success of our Products
· Work directly with hardware architects and logic designers to influence overall system design
· Develop architecture and specifications of the product for our customers
· Interaction with the Intel product divisions worldwide to define and support product test and support strategies.
· Hons. Bachelors/Masters in Electronic Engineering /Computer Science or equivalent
· 5 to 10 years of industry experience
· A strong background in the pre-silicon validation of complex ASIC and SOC designs
· Experience with industry standard development and verification tools and methodologies
· Experience of System Verilog and/or VMM/OVM/UVM highly desired
· Proven track record of successful first time delivery of projects
· A self-starter with the potential to assume leadership roles
· Ability to work well in a diverse team environment
· Experience with languages such as C/C++, SystemC, Perl, TCL, Specman e, Shell scripting, XML, OVM/UVM
· Experience with code and functional coverage implementation and analysis
· Experience using Formal Verification Tools
· Knowledge of Software paradigms such as Polymorphism and Inheritance
What We Offer You
When you come to work at Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure—we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored. We also offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay (including bonuses)
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education
- The flexibility you need to achieve balance
Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results. Apply with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Ireland-Ireland, Leixlip
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Posting Date: Dec 4, 2013
Business Group Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
Posting Statement: N/A
Job Segment: Engineer, Graphic Design, Developer, Electronics Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering, Creative, Technology