This position is for the FW engineering intern whose primary focus will be to participate in development and validation of FW and drivers for Intel products. In this position you will have a unique chance to work on latest Intel products and technologies. Learn from the best engineers and gather invaluble proffessional experience as well as participate in team events and entertainment. A successful candidate requires:- Good written and verbal communication skills- Good problem solving skills- A desire to learn and grow
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- Must have a student status, preferable field of studies related to Computer Science or Computer Engineering,
- Good practical knowledge of C/C++,
- Good knowledge of modern PC hardware, interfaces and standards,
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.