So join us—and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Position description: We are seeking a talented Software Engineer, with a passion for low level programming and understanding of how stuff works, to create tools for software developers.
You will collaborate with a multinational team of professionals and have the opportunity to influence the vision of future software tools.
What you'll do: As a Software Engineer working in the Application Debugger team, you will be developing tools that support application debugger capabilities on the next generation Intel hardware platforms. You will work on anything from low-level register access all the way up to User Interface.
• Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong C/C++ programming skills
• Experience with debuggers, code analyzers or reverse-engineering tools
• Experience with scripting languages (Python, Shell scripts, etc.)
• Knowledge about Intel processor architecture
• Fluent in English
Nice to have:
• Experience with Linux, Windows or Mac OS development environments
• Expertise in Continuous Integration processes (Jenkins, etc.)
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.