Back-End Engineer for a Structural Design team which is part of the Client Development Group working on the next generation CPU products for desktop and tablet. The candidate will be part of a team that implements the full RTL2GDS flow which involves Synthesis ,Equivalence ,APR and Timing Analysis to sign off.
1. BSc in Electrical/Computer Engineering degree from a known University.
2. 3-6 years of Back End design experience and good knowledge in industry Synthesis and P&R tools.
3. Knowledge in UNIX environment.
4. Knowledge in Perl/TCL scripting is an advantage.
5. Good working relationship and team work, and an ability to work in a dynamic environmentInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.