In this job, you will join Intel's development center in Haifa, which is a part of Intel's worldwide development group, in charge of planning and designing a wide range of VLSI products. The group you will join is in charge of developing the CORE of Intel's next generation CPUs, taking part in all design phases from initial definitions and studies till mass production. The group makes use of state of the art VLSI design tools, while meeting very challenging timelines, quality, low power, area and speed constraints. As FE Design Core integration lead you will be in charge of Core's FE integrations, SOC interfaces and drops, IP integration and RTL Design tools flows and methodologies. You will be working with state of the art industry tools and help to define Intel's new tools development.
In this role you will take part in integrating the building blocks into the most complex computing dies in the industry, learn about the flows and components, and understand the full picture of these extremely advanced processors and be a part of setting the design standards for these projects.
Your responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Work with the core’s design and validation teams to integrate all their work together
- Work with the different SOCs (Client, Server and more) to coordinate core’s features, interfaces and drops
- Drive world class computing environment together with our SW team
- Drive for improvement and tools performance, design quality and manage computing resources
-BSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in RTL design, verification or integration.
Advantages: Knowledge in RTL compile and build flow (Simbuild, VCS), GIT, BitKeeper and RTL quality & debug tools (SpyGlass, Verdi, etc.)Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.