Intel has a well-developed internship program. Our goal is to provide real world, thought-provoking internships to undergraduate and graduate-level students. Internships are a great way to learn about Intel's business and develop a network of contacts for the future. Intel internships offer students a chance to get real-world experience with ownership in projects from day one and the opportunity to develop a network of contacts. Intel managers enjoy it when students take the initiative to develop programs that meet their particular interests.
- Candidate should be currently enrolled in the later semesters of a Systems/Software/Digital design engineering undergraduate program.
- Knowledge in VHDL/Verilog.
- Software and PC/Intel Architecture basic knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of communication protocols. i.e. CAN, PCIe, etc.
- Basic debug and Team Collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.