Business Client Marketing Manager Germany (f/m)
The successful candidate will work in the German Country Marketing team as the main day to day contact for all business client related marketing activities in the country, reporting to the German Country Marketing Manager.
The candidate will work in a multi-national environment and will be part of a bigger international virtual team in EMEA and the US (matrix management).
- Develop and own integrated country marketing plan for Business Client Marketing in Germany.
- You will own the complete customer journey including digital marketing , Off-line communication (i.e. events) and strategic co-marketing (within Business Unit-led and partner marketing programs)
- You will manage the execution of our biz client marketing campaigns and initiatives in the country, in collaboration with internal marketing and sales stakeholders
- Understand the specifics of local market and audiences and contribute to Intel global relationship marketing based on Reach – Relationship – Revenue model
- Facilitate the creation and circulation of marketing content and assets to support the digital marketing platforms (local editorial on vertical solutions, content creation that supports the Above the line campaigns, case studies on customer Proof of Concepts and live solutions, white papers and video content that can be scaled)
- Identify, plan and execute local business events as part of the biz client strategy and campaigns, focusing on demand generation and lead creation through our technology leadership stories
- Closely align with local PR team to identify collaboration opportunities that Intel can explore (i.e. Keynote opportunities, Whitepapers, Case Studies)
- Budget ownership and management of spend tactically optimized to greatest return of investment. Report budget spend regularly and at all times referenced to key strategies in our go to market process
- Ensure go to market integration with sales and strong business alignment in marketing plans with close collaboration with Digital Marketing Team, EMEA Client Marketing and German Sales and BU team.
Inside this Business Group
- German native or fluent in both verbal and written communication
- English fluent in both verbal and written communication
- Degree in Marketing and/or Communication with some experience in similar positions preferably in the high-tech/PC industry.
- Significant project management skills
- Strong knowledge in preparing and executing business events
- Good team player easily forming strong and extended networks with good communication skills and comfortable communicating at all levels up to CxO
- Marketing experience spanning multiple disciplines, including understanding of social media and digital marketing and demand generation activities
- Being capable to master quickly all the disciplines to drive a fully integrated campaign across direct and indirect spends, PR, brand, corporate market research, including operational implications of campaign development, agency management etc.
- Ability to synthesize complex information into actionable plans and narratives would be advantageous
- Proven track record in PC Client Sales or Marketing and Business Development is a key differentiator for the successful candidate
- Experience in external presentation is key differentiator
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.