IA Core validation engineers are responsible to ensure the logic correctness during the development of each new Intel Core product before it is being shipped to production. The role includes developing dedicated verification environments and tools, while driving a complex process of exercising and debugging the design to verify its logical correctness. These environments are developed using unique, state-of-the-art languages and tools, and advanced software engineering methodologies. Various validation techniques are used, such as simulation and digital verification, while offering a unique Hardware-Software experience. In addition to various tools, languages and validation methodologies, engineers will develop expertise with Intel Architecture and Micro Architecture and will be deeply involved in the process of defining new Intel features. They are expected to be independent, creative, with the ability to innovate new solutions and demonstrate uncompromised quality during their work. There are open positions for Pre and Post Silicon validation engineers in Haifa.
-Engineers should possess a BSC or MSC degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in development in integrated software and/or hardware environment
- Knowledge in Very Large Scale Integration VLSI design and/or verification
- Experience in developing Register Transfer Level RTL validation environment
- Experience in working with Verilog* and Specman*
- Familiarity with CPU architecture/assembly
- Experience in Emulation
- Experience in Chip logical validation concepts and methodologiesInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.