Job DescriptionJob DescriptionTalent Advisor/Recruiter works as a talent consultant to Intel¿s business groups. Provides recruiting expertise to find, attract and hire the talent needed by Intel to support technology and product roadmaps. Couples business acumen and insight with labor market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies to meet not only the current business need, but support the long term talent requirements of Intel. Leverage talent expertise, understanding of talent acquisition plans (TAP), business model, operations, competitive position and business group products to identify the top business priorities and make recommendations and influence the hiring team, manager or internal stakeholders regarding talent acquisition plan. Creates a WOW user experience for candidates through direct engagement and interaction throughout the hiring lifecycle. Establish and tap candidate networks to advocate on behalf of Intel; Conduct Lead Generation, Research and Sourcing of qualified candidates to meet future needs and a bolstered talent pipeline. Lastly, a talent advisor is expected to continuously evolve and share recruiting knowledge and expertise regarding finding, attracting and hiring the best talent for Intel's constantly changing needs.
Inside this Business Group
You should possess a relevant educational qualification. Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to manage complex data, and coordinate strategies and facilities
- About 8 years+ relevant working experience
- Demonstrated team leadership skills
- Ability to initiate and manage vendor relationships, and influence key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, consulting and presentation skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin
- Experience with recruiting Web sites would be an added advantage
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.