As a member of our team, you will put in practice your skills as software developer, participating in a multicultural multidisciplinary team.
We are looking for a candidate whose behavioral conducts indicate:
- Ability to generate and deliver written and verbal reports on technical engineering content.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be studying a University/Graduate program on Electronic Engineering or Computing Engineering.
- Knowledge of web development using frameworks. Django experience desirable.
- Knowledge on web services programming
- Needs to have good programming skills in python.
- Nice to have software development practices knowledge as Object Oriented Programming and SW testing principles.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.