A critical element of Intel's relationships with its customers is managing the end to end sales order process. In this role you will need to be able to work with internal stakeholders and customers to respond quickly and deal with a broad range of requests from our customers, ultimately maintaining and building strong trusting relationships to delight our customers with the level of service we provide to them.This role is ideally suited to candidates who enjoy working in fast paced and dynamic organization, solving problems and have a strong desire to work in a customer/business facing environment.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to :
-Reviewing customer orders and ensuring that all aspects of the supply chain process is all in place for those orders to be delivered to the customer on time.
- Working with a variety of internal stakeholders to close any gaps in the supply of
Intel products to fulfil customer orders.
- Responding in a timely and professional manner to a broad range of customer
queries on a variety of topics such as delivery schedules, product returns, invoicing issues etc.
Skills & experience:
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 years business relevant work experience, with demonstrable skills in the following areas:
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent professional communication skills, fluent in both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, either
independently or in a team
- Self-assurance to deal with tough problems/situations
- Team work
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others to achieve high quality resultsInside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.