Asia Region Workforce Capability Program Manager
- Manage programs of large maybe global scope, impact and complexity through all phases of the lifecycle.
- Manage interdependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders. Has decision making authority at the program level.
- Handle cross organizational programs of broad scope and high complexity or of broad scope and moderate complexity usually managing a core team that manages functionally specific teams.
- Set direction for programs directly related to corporate policies or important business operations to meet strategic goals of significance.
- Lead the core team and guides performance of functional teams.
- Be the key interface with stakeholders and leadership internally and externally.
- Assign overall tasks to others managing general areas of responsibility in support of program goals.
- Exercise judgment and discretion to develops solutions, remove obstacles and redefine approaches.
- Recommend or set business strategies or corporate policies and deviates as appropriate.
- Oversee identification of tasks and research, dependencies, costs assigns resources, and communicates expectations to core team members.
- Create/track/adjust the program schedule.
- Assess risks and identify solutions to timely, efficient achievement of program goals
- Ensure that quality standards and budget constraints are met.
- Ensure appropriate progress against schedule and takes remedial action as appropriate.
- Priority utilization of resources with other functions.
- Influence business unit or cross-organizational strategies relevant to program goals.
- Has advanced understanding of the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined program, and utilizes knowledge to accelerate project completion.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate between equipment suppliers, TD, EWC, GSM-AT and VNAT stakeholders to define fundamentals & OJT requirements for L2 Intensive Competency Training.
- Include plan development and documentation as well as addressing supplier related roadblocks as they arise
- Develop, propose and implement strategy to increase consistency in equipment maintenance fundamentals competency prior to supplier training and OJT to increase the return on supplier training/tool time investment.
- Create and maintain a direct relationship with Manufacturing to identify barriers to training effectiveness in addition to existing relationships with Engineering and Technical training
- Audit supplier and BB internal taught equipment training to ensure training meets Intel's quality expectations after pilot or internalization.
- Make sure training piloted by experience TD technicians is right for VNAT technician skill base
- Upon factory service quality escalation, or preferably prior to escalation, work with factory to gather data used in escalation decision making.
- Apply Human Performance Analysis where there are GB/BB issues associated w/equipment down time.
- Bring analysis to EWC and equipment account teams and align recommendations for addressing human performance gaps.
- Work with VNAT MFG/Eng as needed to understand and close gaps.
- This position requires a minimum Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in: Engineering, Human Performance Technology/Engineering, Instructional Systems Design, or their equivalent, with at least two years relevant experience working with TMG to implement cross organizational multi-factory goals.
Additional qualifications include demonstrated:
Inside this Business Group
- Ability to achieve results & strong project management skills, requiring minimal direction and high ambiguity within TMG and GSM environment.
- Excellent skills to lead and influence the appropriate level of TMG and GSM stakeholders/management without direct authority, including counterparts in other geographies.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, and the ability to negotiate and work effectively with customers and suppliers at all levels of the organization.
- Flexible work hours to accommodate working across multiple geos as a normal everyday requirement and ability to travel internationally as business requires occasional.
- Experience working within the Intel supply chain.
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving, data analysis, statistics, design of experiments, and process control skills.
- Ability to apply and achieve results through Human Performance Analysis and on key training concepts, Kirkpatrick training evaluations, technical and business assessments.
- Strong knowledge of Assembly Test manufacturing process and equipment functionality in the technical environment.
- Experience with equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Strong quality, reliability, and Lean methodology knowledge of System module manufacturing would be an added advantage.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth