Who are we?
Intel's RF development group is a world-class leader in radio solutions for connectivity (WiFi, BT, GPS) and cellular (2G, 3G, LTE). The team develops all of Intel’s mobile wireless RFICs solutions which can be found all around us with best-in-class performance, innovation leadership and cutting edge technologies.
What will you do?
RFIC chip lead manages the end-to-end implementation of the CMOS RF Integrated Circuit part of the connectivity WiFi, BT transceiver system-on-chip. As such, you will be responsible to the execution topics related to the RF implementation and execution, from early system and design feasibility study, through RF micro-architecture, design, layout, co-design between disciplines Si, HW, VLSI and will manage those activities execution according to project schedules and quality standards.The work is involved with leadership of large design and validation groups from multi-disciplinary domains and skills, definition and tracking of project milestones, leading design reviews, and pushing the project team to tape-outs.During the later stages of the project, the chip lead will own the definition of test-plan and will lead the post-silicon and lab-to-design feedback process, as well as the design fixes towards production-worthy product.
- B.SC or higher degree, graduate in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years or more experience in RFIC design and deep understanding of RF and RFIC design flows, tools Cadence EDA tools, RFIC layout, circuit simulators and design methods and modeling approaches
- Experience in RF management people manager or project management is an advantage
- Passion to lead is a MUST
- Multi-disciplinary background beyond RFIC board design, logic, RF-system, lab validation is an advantageInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.