The Datacenter Software Technologies team is looking for a Software Engineer to be part of a new project and a new team in the area of server runtime optimizations. You will work on optimization of dynamic languages compilers, and runtimes, and development of optimized algorithms, as part of a strategic line of Intel projects, ensuring that most used server programming languages in the industry execute best on Intel Architecture. You will be involved in enabling the latest platforms and technologies and your work will have a direct impact for Intel partners. You will also have the opportunity to contribute and get involved in the open source communities for these languages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Master's Degree strongly preferred
- Hands-on C/C++ programming experience and exposure to low-level programming(OS/embedded/etc.), or computer architecture/internals interaction
- Ability to perform profiling and software optimizations for better performance
- Excellent English communication skills
- Performance optimizations in the area of compilers, libraries or runtime technologies
- x86 microprocessor ISA, micro-architecture, and the runtime SW architecture
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.