PHI (Product Health Indicators) Integration Graduate Trainee
- Responsible to define, measure and achieve product health indicator goals for the assigned Intel products.
- Work closely with product PHI stakeholders from product validation, Quality & Reliability and Industrial Engineer teams.
- Summarize proposed PHI change inputs for industrial engineers to assess test capacity impacts.
- Work with PHI owners to define opportunities as feasible to maximize the test capacity.
- Prepare status summary for management review and ratification of PHI changes.
Inside this Business Group
- BS in Engineering required.
- Good analytical skills and familiar with data analysis tools.
- Able to communicate clearly and work well in a diverse, dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth