RF Systems Engineer (f/m)
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. Join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come
The candidate will be responsible for the definition, specification and configuration of RF transceivers and FE components.The candidate will actively participate and contribute to systems engineering shaping the optimum HW configuration to continuously improve efficiency and capability of RF transceiver/modem chipsets based on various cellular modem technologies in close alignment with the system engineers, design communities as well as our customers.
This includes regular active participation in configuration and review sessions within cross functional teams, systems support for implementation and mass production optimization related activities.
- Education background: Master's, Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & RF Engineering.
- Knowledge of RF receive topologies and Frontend topologies
- Good analytical thinking and abstraction of technical problems
- Knowledge of various state of the art cellular modem technologies/radio access technologies:GSM/WCDMA/LTE/TD-SCDMA/CDMA200/5G/mmWave CDMA/OFDMA based systems
- Familiarity with 3GPP/3GPP2 wireless standards and radio access network design
- Prior experience of working with multi-sited teams in multiple disciplines is a plus
- Sound experience in a programming language is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communications in English and soft/social skills to work in global cross functional teams.
What we offer:
Inside this Business Group
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more.
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks. Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.