GTA Recruiter (Contract Based)
- Talent Advisor/Recruiter works as a talent consultant to Intel's business groups.
- Provides recruiting expertise to find, attract and hire the talent needed by Intel to support technology and product roadmaps.
- Couples business acumen and insight with labor market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies to meet not only the current business need, but support the long term talent requirements of Intel.
- Leverage talent expertise, understanding of talent acquisition plans (TAP), business model, operations, competitive position and business group products to identify the top business priorities and make recommendations and influence the hiring team, manager or internal stakeholders regarding talent acquisition plan.
- Creates a WOW user experience for candidates through direct engagement and interaction throughout the hiring lifecycle.
- Establish and tap candidate networks to advocate on behalf of Intel;
- Conduct Lead Generation, Research and Sourcing of qualified candidates to meet future needs and a bolstered talent pipeline.
- Lastly, a talent advisor is expected to continuously evolve and share recruiting knowledge and expertise regarding finding, attracting and hiring the best talent for Intel's constantly changing needs.
To excel at this role you will have:
Inside this Business Group
- Minimum 3 years of full life-cycle recruitment experience, preferably with experience as a technical recruiter with an agency and within a MNC.
- A deep knowledge of the external environment, market trends, competitors, labour market and general talent availability.
- Strong sourcing capability with robust experience using various channels including social media to engage and develop relationship with candidates.
- A thirst for continuous learning and passion in recruiting and discovering and exploiting new candidate channels.
- Effective communication, stakeholder management, diplomacy, strong persuasion and influencing skills, resourcefulness are all skills that will enable a successful recruiter.
- Possesses good understanding of markets (skill sets, trends, competition, etc), and incorporates that knowledge into strategy development and execution.
- Strong collaborative approach to work.
- Strategy development and execution.
- The ability to work through ambiguity, complex, dynamic and fast pace work environment.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.