Mobileye-Intel's Automated Driving group in Haifa is looking for an experienced SoC / Subsystem-level Verification Engineer.This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly talented engineers, working on one of the most cutting edge technologies -Autonomous vehicle development.
At Mobileye-Intel's Automated Driving group, we know that the idea of a fully autonomous car is no longer science fiction, but a reality that we are creating!
We have spent more than 15 years developing the world's most advanced driver assistance systems and we are now leading the computer vision and machine learning domain.
You will join the verification team of our automotive SOCs and you'll be involved from product specification to final core delivery to the AI-vision SoC that powers tomorrow's Autonomous Vehicles.
You'll be responsible for developing and verifying SoC/SubSystem for state of the art Neural Networks and DSP IPs for Autonomous Vehicles.
What are we looking for?
If you have strong Verification development skills,preferably in UVM/OVM/SystemVerilog/SystemC, with expertise in creating test-benches and verifying RTL designs,Your place is with us!
- System Verilog writing skills, preferably in OVM/UVM
- Testplanning and testbench development skills
- Coverage-Driven Verification experience functional and RTL coverage
- 3rd-party IPs integration testing experience
- Waveform debugging with latest EDA tools, root-cause bugs independently
- Knowledge in Industry Standard protocols such as AXI/OCP/APB
- Advantage: knowledge in Intel internal bus-protocols for Cores/Cache
- Strong skills in scripting perl/pythonInside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.