Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) as a Technical Writer!
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for designing, writing, revising and/or editing of technical and/or promotional papers (i.e., application papers, product descriptions, catalogs, manuals/guides, commercial applications, brochures, product articles, etc.). In this capacity you will analyzes and interprets data to determine appropriate syntax, style, and grammatical usage. Information may be produced on hard copy or electronic medium. You will also perform tasks related to the construction of technical and non- technical illustrations and graphics and will attend planning/coordination meetings to assess customer requirements.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing preparation of illustrative material.
- Selecting drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts.
- Supporting slide/video production.
- Serving as editor on specific publications including article selection, artwork coordination, productions and distribution.
- May assist in preparation and layout of work for publication.
You will act as an internal expert, consultant, and program/project manager and will represent the corporation to external groups, agencies, and vendors.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor in Electrical Engineering and/or English, Communications or a related field plus 4 years of relevant work experience; Master’s Degree in Engineering, English, Communications or a related field plus 3 years of relevant work experience,
- 4 plus years of technical experience in a collaborative team environment, particularly in the fields of integrated circuits, computer networking, or telecommunications.
- 3 plus years of experience with SoC and Custom software.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with a content management system is very desirable.
- General technical background in software is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe FrameMaker is desirable.
- Adept with Microsoft Word is desired
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat for PDF and conducting online shared reviews is a plus.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.