Join Intel - and engineer the future! Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) team as a Ethernet Competitive Intelligence Analyst! Be part of Intel's Ethernet Networking Division ND Planning and Marketing team and help drive next generation high-speed Ethernet controllers. ND has an extensive roadmap of Ethernet based products enabling connectivity across various Data Center verticals. You will be the driving force to deliver insightful, actionable, and timely competitive intelligence to drive profitable growth and enhance Ethernet business strategy. You will be responsible for prioritizing, gathering, analyzing and reporting global competitive and market insights on Ethernet controllers and Ethernet IPs which are part of SoCs, and delivering actionable recommendations to support the strategic planning processes and marketing efforts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage creation and execution of the competitive intelligence strategy.
- Direct and complete primary and secondary research, analysis and synthesis of competitive intelligence to support key business and stakeholder needs.
- Support Strategic Planning and Marketing teams with competitive landscape analysis, competitor profiles, market positioning, SWOT analysis.
- Support Product Management with competitive positioning and product gap analysis derived from competitors' product features, pricing and performance analysis.
- Lead the development, analysis and maintenance of key competitors' product offering comparisons. Identify competitive opportunities and threats, and share findings with key internal stakeholders.
- Proactively monitor changes in the competitive landscape to anticipate potential shifts in the marketplace and impact on Intel's Ethernet business for Data center.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent with 4 plus years of related industry experience or a Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent with 3 plus years of related industry experience, or a PhD in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent with related industry experience.
- 4 or more years of experience in architecture, design, of datacenter Ethernet networking or compute solutions.
- 3 or more years of experience in analysis, research, and competitive intelligence.
- 3 or more years of experience with competitive intelligence research techniques, data analysis and reporting, and a proven ability to develop competitive heat maps.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA preferred.
- Self-starter who can identify new competitive trends based on product announcements, primary and secondary research.
- Technical knowledge of datacenter architecture and the interaction with massively scaled applications, servers, networking, and storage infrastructure.
- Success in leading complex, cross-organization teams to deliver deep competitive analysis.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Mix of creativity and analytical business skills with a demonstrated ability to get results.
- Public speaking experience.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Santa Clara