Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a Nonexempt technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the period agreed under the scheme provided by the Government.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The candidate must possess a Master or a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
Experience with: wireless radio access technologies primarily LTE, systems engineering, modem architecture, hardware and software performance simulation
- Experience in Signal Processing estimation theory, filtering, demodulation, interference mitigation
- Familiar with PHY layer algorithms OFDM based systems in Cellular Systems- 3GPP Standards know-how on LTE PHY Architecture and Performance requirements
- Familiar with link level simulations environments Matlab, C/C++ and in tooling/scripting Python, Perl
- Interest to debug 'real-world' LTE Modem Performance issues based on UE logs
- Ability to present complex technical ideas and resultsInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.