Cloud Software Engineer for SGX Services
We are looking for a Cloud Software Engineer to join team that develops services related with Intel Software Guard Extensions Intel SGX.
- You will have a possibility of developing internet-scale services using state-of-the-art programming technologies and software development techniques.
- You will be able to learn how to use NoSQL database technologies to implement scalable solutions, you will gain decent cryptographic knowledge and will learn new programming languages.
- You will become part of the team which is one of the best at Intel and you will have a possibility to work with highly motivated individuals who are the best professionals in their field.
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities like becoming a trainer for a chosen technical or non-technical course.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities Innovation Lab, ShipIt event, writing patent submissions.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more.
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
- Charge internal batteries during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
What you will do:
- Work on products in the following domains: security, cloud hosting & cloud-hosted services.
- Write code Node.js, Java, C++, Scala, Python.
- Implement automated tests.
- Work in a team exercising agile process for 10 years: use benefits of continues integration, participate in planning sessions and retrospectives for a few weeks' long sprints.
- Provide technical support for developed products, contribute to technical product documentation.
- 4+ year programming experience in at least one of these languages: Node.js, Java, C++-.
- Ability to work with several programming languages: Node.js, Java, Scala, C++, Python.
- Knowledge of concepts in the following areas: object oriented programming, software development design patterns, web services, client-server model, NoSQL Cassandra.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile-based software development methodologies .
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications.
- Knowledge of Internet Applications/Services architecture.
- Fluency in Polish and very good knowledge of English.
- Experience with at least one of the following source control systems: Team Foundation Server, Git.
- Knowledge of software validation concepts:Unit/functional/integration/exploratory/performance/scalability tests.
- Experience in system/software performance analysis.
- Basic knowledge of the network programming concepts sockets, RPC, etc.
Inside this Business Group
- Team Work: ability to work in a group.
- Creative approach to problem resolution.
- Open mind.
- Systematic and well organized.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.