Server Platform Services Firmware (SPS FW) team is developing and testing firmware for chipsets of server platforms of Intel. We are key element of the whole SW stack that is offered to big OEMs in server production market in the whole world. Among others functions of our FW it is worthy to mention limiting of power consumption for the whole platform, which is giving flexibility in power management of big server farms.
We are looking for enthusiastic students who would join SPS FW team and contribute in “Prove of Concepts” verification micro-projects or develop innovative software tools for support of Continuous Integration environment for chipset firmware for Intel server platforms.
You will create a brand new solutions for visualization, analytics, diagnostics, support, measuring, development programmer and test environment. You will work in self-organizing team focused on innovation. You will work with experts from many fields who will gladly share their knowledge. You will become a part of project that creates best server technologies on the world. And all that in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
You will need (some of mentioned is enough):
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of one of languages: C# or C or Python (depends on the POC or tool).
- in some micro-projects basic knowledge of database concepts and/or basic experience with web designing.
- Be prepared for challenges connected with learning new technologies and new programming techniques.
- English on communicative level.
- As advantages, knowledge of Python Flask, Bootstrap, Jinja2, MySQL, REST API, Zabbix, C#, XML.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.