In this position, the candidate will work at Data Center Group, contributing in the development and validation of "Silicon Debug" Software Tools. This tools are used by Intel's customers to debug and validate their server products.
The activities required for this position includes:
- Develop Unit Test and functional validation scripts.
- Execute validation tests as part of the continuous integration process.
- Debug and find appropriate patches for issues found during the validation process.
We are looking for a candidate whose behavioral conducts indicate:
- Ability to generate and deliver written and verbal reports on technical engineering content.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be studying a University/Graduate program on Electronic Engineering or Computing Engineering.
- Needs to have good programming skills, C or Python.
- Nice to have knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Nice to have software development practices knowledge as Object oriented programming and SW testing principles.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.